WIG Laos 12th Annual Photography Competition 2018 - LIFE ON LAO PATHS AND BYWAYS
WIG Laos' 12th Annual Photography Competition is back with the theme LIFE ON LAO PATHS AND BYWAYS. The competition showcases photographs taken within Laos by Lao and international photographers and photography enthusiasts.
This year the photo competition will be free for WIG members, that is, no need to pay an entry fee. For non-members who would like to participate in the contest, the registration fee of 100,000 kip will include your membership for the year in WIG.
12 entries will feature in the 2019 WIG Calendar. All funds raised from the silent auction and sale of the WIG Calendar go towards health and education projects in Laos.
- Photographs must have been taken within Lao PDR, within the theme 'LIFE ON LAO PATHS AND BYWAYS'.
- Each person may enter a maximum of two (2) photographs with mention of photographer's name, picture title and place it was taken.
- The competition is open to all ages and levels of photography skills.
- Free for WIG members
- For non-members who would like to participate in the contest, the registration fee of 100,000 kip will include your membership for the year in WIG. Click here for instructions on how to become a WIG member.
- Landscape orientated photographs must be submitted both in printed hard copy (and dropped at Monument Toys and Books, Vientiane) and in high-resolution digital sent in attachment with photo details to firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- All photographs will be judged by an independent panel of professionals.
- ENTRY DEADLINE: Friday 7th September 2018 by 17:00pm
- By taking part in this competition you agree that your pictures and prints become the property of WIG. They will be sold by silent auction during one of WIG's social events during the year.
Click here to download a copy of these guidelines.